This is a Place for Uninvolved People.
But you never know – you could get involved, by reading something in Sidelines where you will get opinions and perspectives on any subject that matters.
NOTE: This page has not been updated for a considerable length of time. We recommend that you visit SIMERG’S TABLE OF CONTENTS for a complete and most current list of articles on this website.
Sidelines (latest at top)
- Five East African Serena Resorts in Condé Nast Traveler’s Readers’ Choice Awards
- Our Incredible ‘Yellowstone’ Holiday: Part III – The Yellowstone Caldera and Geysers of the Old Faithful Basin
- Our Incredible ‘Yellowstone’ Holiday: Part II – Wild Life Safari at Grand Teton National Park
- Our Incredible ‘Yellowstone’ Holiday – Part I: Salt Lake City
- Sideline: Lessons from the Life of “the greatest,” Heavyweight Hero Muhammad Ali
- Sideline: Ismaili Imam’s Visit to Los Alamos Lab 50 Years Ago Impressed Scientific Hosts and Revealed He Was In Top Physical Condition
- Sideline: In Remote Badakhshan, Community Funds Spearhead Economic Independence
- Sideline: Rumi Movie Should Not Gloss Over Important Aspects of Mystic’s Life
- Sideline: Senator Edward Kennedy’s Passing Away – Obama Issues Proclamation
- Sideline: Remembering Col. Atilla Altikat, twenty seven years after his assassination in Canada’s Capital
- Sideline: Karzai ventures into remote Ismaili territory for election support
- Sideline: Brooklyn Museum’s Exhibit Portrays Sufi Concepts of Light and Enlightenment
- Sideline: For Obama, Prayer and a Faith in God Are a Guiding Force to Build a Better World
- Sideline: In Cairo Speech, Obama Asks Youth to Reimagine and Remake the World; Progress Must be Shared
- Sideline: In Hawaii, Honolulu Hideway Showcases Unique Collection of Islamic Art
- Sideline: President Obama’s Remarks to the Turkish Parliament
- Sideline: Three Presidents Meet in Pivotal Meetings
- Sideline: Presidents at the White House – the Humble Jimmy Carter
- Sideline: Work Portraying the Struggles of the Ismailis in the Middle Ages Receives International Honours
- Sideline: In Ottawa, Magnificent Stamp Exhibition Kindles Memories of the Aga Khan’s Golden Jubilee Celebrations
- Sideline: For New Yorkers A Treat, as the Silk Roads Ensemble Arrives in the Big Apple for Three Performances in June
- Sideline: Fatimid Art at the Freer and Arthur Sackler Galleries in Washington D.C.
- Sideline: In Egypt, Imam Hussein’s Maulid Celebrated with Joyful Devotion
- Sideline: Carnegie Corporation, New York, Invests $10 Million to Deeper Understanding of Islam, Muslim Societies
- Sideline: What will you do on Earth Day? (Spring 2009)