HAPPY NEW YEAR TO SIMERG READERS WORLDWIDE
Editor’s note: From over one hundred articles published in 2012, the following pieces were the most viewed by our readers, based on statistics derived from the WordPress platform. Excluded from the list are readings that appeared earlier this week in the post Holiday Reading: 9 Inspiring Ismaili Stories That You SHOULD Read and SHARE with Your Family and Friends.
THE “11” LIST
1. Bagamoyo’s Historic Ismaili Jamatkhana Through Pictures, Poetry and Prose by Shariffa Keshavjee (Kenya)
2. 1953-1957: Ismailia Social and Residential Club and Jamatkhana at 51 Kensington Court, London W8 by Ameer Janmohamed (UK)
3. Photo Essay: Iran Through a Canadian Lens by Muslim and Nevin Harji (Canada)
5. A Brief Note on Master Khimani’s Service to the South African Jamat, and Historical Photos from His Family Archives Introduced by Abdulmalik J. Merchant (Canada)
6. Dubai’s Jewel: The Ismaili Community’s Congregational Space by Muslim and Nevin Harji (Canada). Published in Simerg’s special series, THE JAMATKHANA
7. Starry Night at Alamut, The Milky Way Across Alamut; The Earth from Space Introduced by Malik Merchant (Canada)
8. Thank You Letter to Pir Sabzali and the Ismaili Pirs of the Ginanic Tradition by Ameer Janmohamed (UK)
10. Thank You Letter to the School of Isma‘ili Philosophers by Khalil Andani (Canada). Published in Simerg’s special series, THANKING ISMAILI HISTORICAL FIGURES
Readers can browse the complete list of great articles published at Simerg.com by clicking What’s New. We also invite you to visit our companion photoblog www.simergphotos.com for informative photo essays as well as superb photographs and illustrations.