Considered the 5th coldest capital city in the world, with winter temperatures dipping to -25C and below, Ottawa’s honourable spot can be cast aside for a while with Canada’s capital seeing temperatures climbing to an amazing (+)16°C at 1:00 pm on December 24, 2015. Please click Photos of the Day: One of World’s Coldest Capitals, Ottawa eh, on Christmas Eve 2015.
Please see our Ottawa related posts by clicking on the following:
- Photo Essay: The Beauty and Glory of Autumn Foliage in Ottawa-Gatineau, Canada’s Capital Region
- Photo Essay: Two Great Canadian Prime Ministers, Mackenzie King and Lester B. Pearson, Feature in Simerg’s Peep into Gatineau Park’s Autumn Foliage
- For 2015 Ottawa Doors Open, Simerg Visits 2 Muslim Centres, the Algerian Embassy and the Delegation of the Ismaili Imamat
- Photo Essay: Celebrating Sussex Drive, His Highness the Aga Khan and, Five Years on, the Crystalline Delegation of the Ismaili Imamat Building
- Exclusive: Architect’s Statement and Photos of the Fabulous New Ottawa Jamatkhana
- Photo Essay: Ismaili Muslims Open a Beautiful New Jamatkhana in Canada’s Capital
Good to see you again, Malik in one of the photos! We too in UK where I live have a pretty warm December so far! However, there is serious flooding in Cumbria, Lancashire and recently in Yorkshire too. It’s climate change caused by military aggressive states creating lethal weapons fouling Nature, in my opinion.