Considered the 5th coldest capital city in the world, with winter temperatures dipping to -25C and below, Ottawa’s honourable spot can be cast aside for a while with Canada’s capital seeing temperatures climbing to an amazing (+)16°C at 1:00 pm on December 24, 2015. Please click Photos of the Day: One of World’s Coldest Capitals, Ottawa eh, on Christmas Eve 2015.
Please see our Ottawa related posts by clicking on the following:
- Photo Essay: The Beauty and Glory of Autumn Foliage in Ottawa-Gatineau, Canada’s Capital Region
- Photo Essay: Two Great Canadian Prime Ministers, Mackenzie King and Lester B. Pearson, Feature in Simerg’s Peep into Gatineau Park’s Autumn Foliage
- For 2015 Ottawa Doors Open, Simerg Visits 2 Muslim Centres, the Algerian Embassy and the Delegation of the Ismaili Imamat
- Photo Essay: Celebrating Sussex Drive, His Highness the Aga Khan and, Five Years on, the Crystalline Delegation of the Ismaili Imamat Building
- Exclusive: Architect’s Statement and Photos of the Fabulous New Ottawa Jamatkhana
- Photo Essay: Ismaili Muslims Open a Beautiful New Jamatkhana in Canada’s Capital