Over the years, Simerg and its sister websites have published numerous enlightening and reflective pieces on Hazrat Ali (peace be upon him), the first Imam of Shia Muslims, whose birth anniversary falls on the 13th day of the Islamic month of Rajab. The Islamic calendar follows the lunar cycle and this translates to February 3, 2023 in the Gregorian calendar. We are pleased to provide the following links to a selection of timeless pieces on the Imam:
- Ethics in Hazrat Ali’s Kalam-i Mawla by Farouk Topan
- Surrender and Realization: Imam Ali on the conditions for true religious understanding by James Morris
- An Entreaty to Hazrat Ali, the First Imam of Shia Muslims
- The Ismaili Muslim Greeting Ya Ali Madad, Mawla Ali Madad: A Dialogue with Two Inspiring and Beautiful Songs by Ismaili Children and Artists from the Pamirs by Mrs Merchant and others
- Hazrat Ali’s Birth Anniversary: Ginan Recitation by Shamshudin Bandali Haji
- An Englishman Reflects on the Nature of Imam Ali by Barnaby Rogerson
- Inscriptions of Naad-e-Ali and the family of Hazrat Ali on Islamic works of art by Hussein Rashid
- Letter to my Son by Hazrat Ali Introduced by Azeem Maherali
- Islam’s Great Striver by ‘Abdullah Bained Hewitt
- Hazrat Ali: Selections from Nahj al-Balaghah for Young People
- Hazrat Ali’s Tradition Emphasizes Islam as a Thinking and Spiritual Faith by His Highness the Aga Khan
- Hazrat Ali’s Example: What We Can Do Today by Pervis Rawji
- Hazrat Ali’s Principles of Good Governance – Early Muslim Style
- The Love for Ali by Altaf Hajiani
Date posted: February 3, 2023.
REVIEW SIMERG’S TABLE OF CONTENTS AND VISIT ITS SISTER WEBSITES
Before departing this website, please take a moment to review Simerg’s Table of Contents for links to hundreds of thought-provoking pieces on a vast array of subjects including faith and culture, history and philosophy, and arts and letters to name a few. Also visit Simerg’s sister websites Barakah, dedicated to His Highness the Aga Khan, and Simergphotos.
The editor may be reached via email at email@example.com.